I BLOG FOR FUN...

Feel free to pin photo's from this blog...I'm not one of those blogger's that will flip out and go on a rant about you "stealing" my photo's because you liked it enough to share it, lol. I am not a "professional decorator, cook, gardener" or "professional" anything else....I BLOG FOR FUN. Nope....not one of the perfect blogger's here. My house is not perfect, and you will never be led to believe it is. I simply cannot offer you "how-to's", nor will I leave comment's on your blog offering decorating advice...sorry. If you are one of the "professional blogger's" as I refer to so many of them these days, I simply am not interested in your invite to your linky parties...with YOUR strict instructions to follow YOUR rules, lol, in order to increase YOUR traffic. If your not here for enjoyment, then this simply isn't the blog for you.

12/20/15

Christmas 2015 Outside....

 Meals outside by the fire......

 Home made treats for the pups, in their favorite place...

My new "favorite" place in our home.......






 We are now "gated", and loving it!




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful place to enjoy your meals:) LOVE the fireplace! Have a blessed day dear Teresa, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really beautiful, it would be a favorite place for me too. I do hope all is well with you, and you're enjoying your holidays -- Despite that there's no snow! ...yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why it is a favorite - so pretty.
    Also, like your choice of gate entrance.
    Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new fireplace is so beautiful, Teresa! I can see why it's your favorite place. The gate and fencing look really nice, and I'm so enjoying the wreaths in all the windows. I hope you are really enjoying the holidays!

    Warm hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous!! Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa,your fireplace is beautiful! It looks so festive decorated for Christmas! There is nothing like a real fire! I love punching it and hearing it crackle. I can see why this is your favorite place; it's so inviting! The gate and fencing is lovely! I know you are enjoying it. It really sets your home off beautifully! Sending many Christmas blessings your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa,
    your fireplace is gorgeous, the perfect place to sit and enjoy meal or glass of wine! The house looks beautiful all decked for Christmas, but then it always does!! The new gate and fence are the perfect addition. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!
    Happy New Year,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete